Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In the begining....

It's Monday. The long holiday weekend in over and everyone is finally in bed and asleep. This is my first post, so it might not be the most exciting....I am married, great husband, 2 kids, I work full time, am the president of a professional association, the PTO at the preschool and volunteer for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life among other things.
Sometimes, I wonder if there are enough hours in the year to do it all- my mom laughs- but I manage it pretty well.
The kids are great! They are funny and beautiful and I have to say that it is miraculous to me to look at them and see what kind of people they will become as their personalities are so different, yet they are so alike.
Work is work, but daily it is a wild ride. A little over 6 years ago, I became a public servant, and it certainly has been something else!
I will ramble on about quite a few things here, kids, parenting, marriage, finances, the economy, work, politics, religion...all the good stuff!
But, this will have to be it for now. Until later, ta ta boys and girls- if I do not go to bed now, tomorrow I will be a grumpy person!

No comments: